- The annual Booster Club Mulch Sale is tomorrow! All Marching Band members are required to work at least one shift. Please visit http://www.signupgenius.com/go/mulch1 ASAP to sign up for a shift (look for the “Student Volunteers” sections of the page). Parents: You can sign up to help too!
- Our monthly FORM meeting is Monday, 4/8 at 7pm in Room 1084. We’ll be discussing the Pot Luck Dinner as soliciting nominations for officers for 2013-2014. We have several great senior parents who will be leaving the organization, including an officer, and we need more great parents to step up to fill their shoes!
- Pit Orchestra will be ramping up over the next few weeks as we get closer to the weekend of the shows. Next week, we have rehearsal Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:30 until 5:00.
- Spring Trip participants: Please see the attached file for information about ordering group photos and t-shirts. The deadline for orders is Wednesday, 4/10.
- Students who are sitting in with an instrumental ensemble should plan to attend the appropriate class rehearsal(s) on Tuesday, 4/9.