Below is the info for next Wednesday's graduation performance. This is a required event for all Symphonic Band members! Also, please note that if there any students who do NOT plan to ride back to RHS on the bus, I need a note or an email from a parent stating so by this Friday, May 28th!
Wednesday, June 2nd
8:00am: Meet at RHS. Load buses.
* You need to eat breakfast before you arrive!
* You should also bring a bottle of water to keep with you on stage.
* You should be in full concert uniform when you arrive.
* Make sure you have your instrument, any accessories (extra reeds, valve oil, mallets, etc...) and your music.
* If you are transporting anything (instrument, music, etc...) for a senior, don't forget to load it!
8:30am: Buses depart RHS for Strathmore Hall.
9:00am: Busses arrive at Strathmore Hall. Unload equipment and setup on stage.
* If you are transporting anything for a senior, don't forget to unload it!
9:45am: Final sound check on stage.
10:30am: Graduation ceremony begins.
12:30pm: Graduation ceremony ends. Load buses.
* If you are transporting anything back to RHS for a senior, don't forget to load it!
1:00pm: Buses depart Strathmore Hall.
1:30pm: Buses arrive at RHS. Unload equipment and put everything away.
* If you do not plan to ride home on the bus with the band I need a parent to inform me in writing (letter or email) no later than Friday, May 28th!
* Be sure you have the following with you:
o Full uniform
o Instrument and accessories
* Pomp & Circumstance
* Procession of the Nobles
* Star Spangled Banner
* RHS Alma Mater
* Trumpet Voluntary
o A bottle of water to have on stage (Do not bring anything other than water!)
o Anything you are bringing for a graduating senior.
* Keep in mind that you will not have an opportunity to eat a meal until we return to RHS at 1:30pm. Please plan accordingly! (Remember you cannot have anything except water and fruit when you are in uniform!)