Here is some information regarding Friday and Monday for you. Students will receive hard copies of the info sheets tomorrow evening.
Friday: Pep Rally
- Wear your RHSMB polo shirt to school all day on Friday.
- At the beginning of 7th period, check in with your 7th period teacher and then report immediately to the Band Room.
- We will tune, warm up, and them move to the gym for the pep rally.
- Be prepared to play the Fight Song (Hats Off to Thee), and any stand tunes.
- You will stay with the band throughout the Pep Rally. If you are on a fall sports team, please let me know at Thursday’s rehearsal so we can coordinate that part of the pep rally.
- After the Pep Rally we will return to the Band Room and put our things away until Pregame Rehearsal at 4:00pm.
Friday: Home Football Game
- This info sheet covers most everything you need to know for a typical home football game, and we will follow this basic schedule this week.
- Be sure you have everything you need for the evening and be ready to go on the field at 4:00!
Monday: Labor Day Parade
- This info sheet should provide all the info you need.
Don’t forget: Tomorrow’s rehearsal is on the football field. Be there, ready to go, by 5:30!